Sep 30, 2016 Boiler Breakdown Birmingham
Does Your Birmingham Home Require A Boiler Breakdown?
At Boiler Worcester we offer a boiler breakdown Birmingham service. Boilers can become faulty or break at any time and your boiler that is heating up your home isn’t an exception. Boilers are a mechanical device and it doesn’t matter how old or new it may be you could require a boiler break down.
Common Faults Leading To A Boiler Breakdown
Common problems that lead to a boiler breakdown include:
- No heat / no water – No water or heat can be from broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking – a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange noises – air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Imminent pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light gone out – could be a broken thermocouple which is stopping the gas supply, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off – could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Importance of a Gas safe engineer
Getting the right company for the job is important in the gas and central heating industry due to the importance of what a boiler brings to your home after all it brings you hot water and heat to your taps and radiators, this is why Boiler Worcester and many other gas engineers would advice you calling out a Gas Safe registered engineer who will be able to thoroughly diagnose the problem and replace any broken parts where necessary.
Boilers Worcester engineers are all Gas Safe registered, this is why we are right for any boiler job including a boiler breakdown Birmingham service. To book an appointment with us simply call us on 0121 706 288 or alternately fill in the contact form for a prolonged response.