Birmingham Boiler Servicing And Repair - Boilers Worcester

Bromsgrove & Redditch | 01527 531340 Birmingham | 0121 706 2888

Jan 05, 2017 Birmingham Boiler Servicing And Repair

Birmingham Boiler Servicing And Repair A Phone Call Away

It really is irrelevant how old or new your boiler is or how cheap or expensive it is. Regular boiler servicing is essential.  If you require Birmingham boiler servicing and repair service then Boilers Worcester are here to help. All engineers that work for Boilers Worcester are gas safe registered meaning we are the best group of people to deal with your issues regarding Birmingham boiler servicing and repair.

Birmingham Boiler Servicing And Repair


Gas Safe Engineers

The gas safe register is the official and legally recognised gas registration body. What this means is that when we come out to your home in order to repair, service or install a boiler it is legal to do so. Without being gas safe registered it is illegal for anyone to work with gas. 

For your Birmingham boiler servicing and repair needs a gas safe registered engineer should always be employed due to installing appliances correctly and getting the job done right. A poorly installed boiler can lead to any number of serious events including gas leaks, gas explosions and/or even carbon monoxide poisoning. So for your piece of mind and health reasoning’s you should always depend on a gas safe registered engineer.birmingham boiler repair

How often do I require a boiler service?

Any gas appliance or gas boiler should be serviced at least every 12 months just like a car M.O.T, it is important that all gas appliances operate both safely and effectively.

Birmingham boiler servicing and repair consists of checking, testing, cleaning and fault finding to identify any irregularities with either your boiler or any other gas appliance. You could be totally unaware that your central heating system is a faulty one and this could happen at any time. There are thousands of people in the UK that suffer from serious illness or even death due to gas related illness such as carbon monoxide poisoning.

birmingham boiler repair